Fantastic San Diego Attractions
Image yourself relaxing on a sandy beach while your kids run and jump in the waves. Perhaps you’ll decide to scoot over to Mexico for lunch, see with the Panda bears, or invest the afternoon riding a beautiful trolley. Cannot choose which of these holiday activities sound most enticing? Experience it all with a San Diego holiday.
There are numerous San Diego destinations to delight in and explore, it looks like many vacation destinations rolled into one. Strategy ahead and your household will have a memorable vacation. Here are 8 “must experience” positions to visit and activities to try on your trip to beautiful San Diego:
1. Strike the Beach San Diego beaches are spectacular year-round. Whether you visit in summertime or over the winter season vacations, the local beaches personify the total San Diego lifestyle. See stunning Mission Beach. Flight the Belmont Park roller rollercoaster. From bodysurfing to absorbing the rays, San Diego beaches are definitely where the action is.
2. Shuffle off to Mexico
The city of Tijuana is simply across the Mexican border from San Diego. Taking a side trip to Tijuana or Baja is simple and quite safe; simply bring your passport and bear in mind the Mexican laws. There is a global paradise ready to be explored, so state “Si” to a day in Mexico.
3. Catch a Fish Taco Not exactly a popular San Diego destination, rather a must-try taste of the city, fish tacos are pieces of battered and deep-fried fish enclosed in a corn tortilla. Attempt one, and you’ll want to come back to San Diego simply for another taste of this local treat. Visitors to San Diego say that fish tacos are among the city’s best foods.
4. Take a Trolley Ride
San Francisco isn’t the only California city with a popular trolley. The San Diego trolley acts as the city’s public transit system. You can buy an all-day pass and see more San Diego attractions than you ever might by car. The San Diego highways can be quite intimidating, making the trolley your best bet for hassle-free sightseeing.
5. Visit the Pandas
The popular San Diego Zoo at Balboa Park is a popular tourist destination, however the pandas are the genuine destinations. Infant Su Lin and the other pandas are most active in the morning, so plan to see them first on your trip to San Diego zoo. Sea World and Legoland are likewise great options for amusing your “little animals”.
6. Balboa Park The undeniable shining gem of San Diego is Balboa Park. It’s the country’s biggest urban cultural park, real estate fifteen museums, popular performing arts places, gorgeous gardens and the San Diego Zoo. The atmosphere is breathtaking anytime you come by, however if you check out on Tuesdays you’ll find that most museums offer complimentary admission. After you develop an appetite exploring Balboa, stop at Prado or any of the great restaurants within the park for a wonderful meal in a beautiful setting.
7. Nightlife The historical Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego is the location to be for consuming, dancing and people seeing. Store, treat and take in the sensational architecture throughout the day. At night, there are more than 90 restaurants plus live theatre and numerous bars to select from. Gaslamp is the location to let loose in San Diego.
8. Old Town History buffs can discover bits of Old San Diego incorporated with new developments throughout the city. Visit Old Town State Historic Park for a blast of San Diego’s past. Make sure you check out the Old Town Mexican Cafe, as it serves the very best Mexican food San Diego needs to provide.
If your family is torn in between amazing excursions, historical America, unique adventure or a tropical paradise, check out San Diego. The range of San Diego attractions uses the best of all worlds in one getaway location.